This week's mailing is:
- To parents of Lower School and Middle School boys – Abingdon School Charity Sponsored Walk: Letter, Sponsorship Form & Details for boys (Upper School information will be handed to sixth-formers next week)
- To parents of Fourth and Fifth Year GCSE Art & Design boys – The Big Sculpt Workshop & Consent Form
- To parents of Fifth and Sixth Form boys – German Business Challenge at Radley College (not limited to linguists)
- To parents of Middle School and Sixth-Form scholars – Scholars' Events
- To parents of Lower Sixth boys studying geography – Fieldwork to Christchurch Bay and Consent Form
- All parents – 11th Annual Screening of new films by the Abingdon Film Unit
Food Menu for the coming week
At School Council's request I am including an item about next week's food menu. Next week will be week 3.
Bus Time Adjustments
As I am sure you are all aware, there are extensive traffic problems at the moment in Oxfordshire. We are trying very hard to ensure that the start of the school day is not adversely affected. In order to try to achieve this we are looking at adjusting routes, and the pick up times on some of the bus routes. Please can you bear with us, and be extra vigilant about checking for alerts from the Joint Bus Service in case of alterations to your son's travel arrangements.
Please can parents keep the Health Centre updated of any changes to your son's health so that we can update our records accordingly.
Asthma: all boys with asthma must carry their inhaler with them at school. We will hold a spare inhaler in the Health Centre for boys in case of an emergency. If you wish to send a spare inhaler please ensure it is labelled with their names and in date.