Though precise dates for 2021/22 have not been finalised for all year groups, it can be useful to know the general pattern of internal exams for the year:
- Lower School: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Third Year: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Fourth Year: exams in first half of Summer Term.
- Fifth Year: mock GCSE exams in first week of Lent Term.
- Lower Sixth: exams in second half of Michaelmas and in the week after half term in the Summer Term.
- Upper Sixth: mock exams in week after Lent half term.
More precise timetables for both internal and external exams appear on this page as they are finalised.
Please be aware that these are correct timetables as is and any clashes shown are yet to be resolved. All candidates will receive a personalised exam pack after the February half term break. All candidates must be available on Wednesday 29 June as this is the JCQ Contingency day for GCSE/GCE examinations, should a sustained national or local disruption arise during the June 2022 examination series.
Information for Candidates
View the Instructions for Candidates information video.