Though precise dates for 2020/21 have not been finalised for all year groups, it can be useful to know the general pattern of internal exams for the year:
- Lower School: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Third Year: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Fourth Year: exams in first half of Summer Term.
- Fifth Year: mock GCSE exams in first week of Lent Term.
- Lower Sixth: exams in second half of Michaelmas and in the week after half term in the Summer Term.
- Upper Sixth: mock exams in week after Lent half term.
More precise timetables for both internal and external exams appear on this page as they are finalised.