Though precise dates for 2019/20 have not been finalised for all year groups, it can be useful to know the general pattern of internal exams for the year:
- Lower School: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Third Year: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Fourth Year: exams in first half of Summer Term.
- Fifth Year: mock GCSE exams in first week of Lent Term.
- Lower Sixth: exams in second half of Michaelmas and in the week after half term in the Summer Term.
- Upper Sixth: mock exams in week after Lent half term.
More precise timetables for both internal and external exams appear on this page as they are finalised.
Candidates for external exams
When timetables are published here for external exams such as GCSE and A Level, we cannot guarantee that the information in them is absolutely correct. Candidates should always refer to their statements of entry, which are supplied by the examination boards. If in doubt consult the Examinations Officer on +44 (0)1235 849035.