Though precise dates for 2018/19 have not been finalised for all year groups, it can be useful to know the general pattern of internal exams for the year:
- Lower School: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Third Year: exams in second half of Summer Term.
- Fourth Year: exams in first half of Summer Term.
- Fifth Year: mock GCSE exams in first week of Lent Term.
- Lower Sixth: exams in second half of Michaelmas and in the week after half term in the Summer Term.
- Upper Sixth: mock exams in week after Lent half term.
More precise timetables for both internal and external exams appear on this page as they are finalised.
Candidates for external exams
When timetables are published here for external exams such as GCSE and A Level, we cannot guarantee that the information in them is absolutely correct. Candidates should always refer to their statements of entry, which are supplied by the examination boards. If in doubt consult the examinations officer on 01235 849035.
Please be aware that these are correct timetables as is and any clashes shown are yet to be resolved.
5th Year Study Leave
The plan for supported study for the first three weeks of GCSE study leave is here. This link takes you to a live Google Doc which will be updated from time to time, so please check it before committing to coming into school in case something material has altered for you.