School Uniform and Sports Clothing
School uniform and sports kit may be purchased from either our uniform supplier, Stevensons, who operate online, or from their shop or at the Second-hand Uniform Sales, which are advertsied in the school calendar. All items of clothing must be clearly labelled with name tapes.
School Uniform and Sports Kit Requirements
Uniform Dress Code
- Clothes must be smart, clean and well cared for.
- Hair must be cut so that it does not lie on the collar nor is excessively close-shaven. Bleaches or dyes that are in blatant contrast to a boy’s natural colour are not permitted.
- No ear-rings, bracelets, studs, chains, necklaces or rings are permitted (other than a single signet ring in the Sixth Form).
- The wearing of coloured T-shirts under school shirts, or T-shirts which are visible at the collar is not permitted.
- Shirts should be tucked in at the waist, with top buttons done up and ties worn correctly.
- Hats or caps should not be worn.