School uniform and sports kit may be purchased from our uniform supplier, Stevensons, who operate online, or from their shop in Summertown, Oxford. We also have sales of second-hand uniform, which are advertised in the school calendar.
School Uniform and Sports Kit Requirements
All items of clothing must be clearly labelled with name tapes. Click on the links below to see the uniform lists by year group.
Uniform Dress Code
- Clothes must be smart, clean and well cared for.
- Hair must be cut so that it does not lie on the collar nor is excessively close-shaven. Bleaches or dyes that are in blatant contrast to a boy’s natural colour are not permitted.
- No earrings, bracelets, studs, chains, necklaces or rings are permitted (other than a single signet ring in the Sixth Form).
- The wearing of coloured T-shirts under school shirts, or T-shirts which are visible at the collar is not permitted.
- Shirts should be tucked in at the waist, with top buttons done up and ties worn correctly.
- Hats or caps should not be worn unless they are the School’s own cap worn for sun protection.