Let your child’s confidence grow
Abingdon Swim School is an Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) registered Swimming School. We teach all four competitive strokes, within the framework of the National Plan for Teaching of Swimming (NPTS). Assessments are carried out in the final few weeks of term.
Abingdon Swim School aims to provide quality swimming lessons in a fun and safe environment, delivered by enthusiastic and passionate swim teachers.
Swim School breakdown
- Saturday and Sunday morning lessons
- ASA qualified teachers
- Swim England registered Swim School
- We follow the Swim England learn to swim pathway
- Lessons are available for children aged 4 years and over
- Lessons are 30 minutes long
- Only £9.25 per lesson
- We offer a 10% discount for the third sibling
- Badges and certificates are available for purchase upon successful completion at the end of each term
- Children enrolled in Abingdon Swim School get free access to public swimming sessions (under 8’s must be accompanied by an adult)
Smaller classes, better results
Our swimming lessons focus on teaching skill development for beginners and improvers through to competent swimmers. Our class sizes are small with no more than 6 children in each class so that focus is always on each individual child’s development.
As you will be aware, our facilities are temporarily closed due to the general situation with coronavirus. However, we are encouraging our swim school parents/guardians to register for the summer term, as we want to make sure that you are able to secure your place with us and continue your child’s ongoing development.
Please be assured that we have suspended payment on the registration form, so you will not be billed until our facilities reopen. This means that your card details will be collected on our system at the time of registering, but no monetary transaction will take place.
As it stands, we are unable to predict when we will be authorised to reopen our facilities. However, as soon as we are able, we endeavour to reschedule your child’s lessons accordingly.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and will provide further communication very soon.
Original summer term dates:
- Saturday 25 April – Saturday 18 July 2020 (no session on Saturday 23 May due to half term) – £111 for 12-weeks
- Sunday 26 April – Sunday 19 July (no session on Sunday 24 May due to half term) – £111 for 12-weeks
Lessons will be reallocated at a later date, once we have reopened our facilities.
Private Swimming Lessons
Private Swimming Lessons are available at various times throughout the week. We have an expert team of teachers who can cater for all ages and abilities.
1:1 lesson – 30 minutes: £26
1:2 lesson – 30 minutes: £39
To find more information, please contact us:
Tel: 01235 849 062