Become a stronger You
Our strength and conditioning gym provides cardio vascular equipment and a fantastic range of free weights. We also have more machines for you to use and the treadmills include cirrus consoles to provide multiple entertainment and workout options. Available to both members and pay-as-you-go customers.
Interested in joining the club?
Click here for more information on becoming an Abingdon Sports and Leisure Club member. You must be 16+ years of age to use these facilities.
- Strength and Conditioning Gym
- Exercise Classes
- Spinning Classes
- Squash Courts
- A FREE gym induction is also included in your membership
Features and Equipment:
- Full air-conditioning and well ventilated
- 3 x half rack lifting areas
- Free weights area & leg press (with a range of free weights from 2.5kg to 40kg)
- A functional body weight training area (the monkey bar rig & static pulley weight machine)
- Cardiovascular machines: 5 bikes, 1 Cross Trainer, 1 Rower and one self powered curved treadmill
- Free weights include 22 sets of dumbbells, ranging from 1 to 26kg, 2 x Olympic barbells with large range of disc weights
- Fit-balls, exercise mats and medicine balls