Welcome to Tilsley Park
Stunning venue with superb facilities in the heart of Oxfordshire, just off the A34.
Abingdon School took over the management of Tilsley Park in 2014 and since then has undertaken a comprehensive programme of improvement and investment including a new 3G surface and throws area, as well as the refurbishment of the facility’s social areas. Tilsley Park now provides some of the best sporting facilities in the region for a variety of clubs and organisations.
“Running a full time football and education academy, it is vital that the students gain a unique experience. The facilities at Tilsley Park allow our players to use the best facilities possible and has been key in both individual and collective development, on and off the pitch. To do this in a professional and welcoming environment that the staff at Tilsley Park creates has allowed us to enhance our product as a company.”
Craig Adey, Procision Football Academy Oxford
- 7-a-side floodlit all-weather pitch, ideal for both 7-a-side games and 5-a-side matches, as the pitch can be divided into three.
- 5-a-side floodlit 3G all-weather pitches, offering a playing surface to rival any other sporting facilities in the Oxford area.
- Full size 3G pitch, suitable for competitive football, rugby and other grass sports all year round. Fully floodlit.
- Athletics: an eight-lane, floodlit, artificial-surface running track. Field athletics including javelin, shot put, discus, hammer, steeplechase, pole vault and long jump facilities. Three hundred seat covered grandstand and umpires’ box overlooking the finish line.
- Hockey: two full-size floodlit all-weather artificial pitches with spectator seating.
- Social facilities: a bar area and social room, perfect for private functions and events.
All pitch bookings must be pre-booked before use. Please report at reception before you play.
Use of the athletics track is available on a pay as you go basis, or by having a track membership.
For further information or to book, please call the Tilsley Park reception team on 01235 524 524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org