Lt Colonel Lacey Robert Johnson
- 1855 - 1915
- Montreal Heavy Brigade, Canadian Garrison Artillery, at that time a non-permanent active militia, a part time volunteer military force
- Died 17 April 1915
- Buried Mount Royal Cemetery Montreal
- Born 22 June 1855
- Father James Lacey Johnson, Market Place, Abingdon
- Lacey Robert Johnson would have attended Abingdon School during the 1860s when there was no Admission Register
- President Canadian Pacific Railway
- The photograph shows Lacey Robert Johnson as a member of one of the Lodges to which he belonged
From The Abingdonian December 1916
Johnson – Lieut-Col. L R Johnson, Canadian Heavy Brigade has died on service.
Note: Lacey Robert Johnson’s name appears on the Abingdon School war memorial in the Chapel, but the circumstances of his war service do not appear to meet the criteria necessary for him to be included among the Commonwealth War Graves Commission’s war dead.